Monday, October 25, 2010

Revelations of a Two Year Old Boy

A list of things Royce has learned since turning two. (And we're only halfway through this.) :)

1. Toilets = Water slides for my toys.
2. I can keep the entire family at bay with the garden hose.
3. A tiny rock will easily shatter my barrier to the backyard.
4. Who needs a coloring book in a house full of blank walls?
5. I can control my sister by simply grabbing a handful of her curls.
6. If I scream as loud as I can the older kids do whatever I want.
7. My bathroom stool can be used to reach other things too. (i.e. the cupcakes on the counter.)
8. The lock to the refrigerator cannot support my body weight.
9. Dressers are not to be confused with ladders.
10. It's a good thing I'm so stinkin' cute or I would probably get in a lot of trouble.

1 comment: